Bearclaw Valley i've seen their worlds inside my head
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
one was bold, one was not. astara would have laughed at life's irony had she known the beginnings of indra's life -- now came a red brand of confidence, borne of her own blood -- instilled with something far more feral than any melonii had ever whelped. she watched as avicus slunk forward, her eyes trained on her tail -- nimbly, she twitched the tip as the girl pounced, incentive for her to play all the rougher.

for now she ignored the nettling pain; her children would grow strong and confident, not insipid like indra had been. pathetic and helpless -- how astara loathed the red woman for her last few breaths; if only she had died quicker.

to not even fight.. to not even press against the oppression that dared suppress your life -- astara could not understand.

merrick was a deviancy from that line, and how lucky he was to have dodged that genetic lottery. her gaze lifted from daughter to startled son, but a shade lingered out of her periphery that she knew all too well.

soothing aventus' frilled neck-fur with a lap of her tongue, astara eyed the man as he pulled closer. she had once considered him her lover; did he still love her then, despite the weeks that had passed like an eternity between them? had he found comfort in another's flesh in that time -- would she know if he had? her suspicions of phoebe where wholly ungrounded, but all the same her gaze needled as she bore merrick in full; devastating and as familiar as the crunch of bone against her teeth, but hers all the same.

would he be hers always?

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
i've seen their worlds inside my head - by Astara - June 07, 2020, 10:02 AM
RE: i've seen their worlds inside my head - by Merrick - June 08, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: i've seen their worlds inside my head - by Avicus - June 08, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: i've seen their worlds inside my head - by Aventus - June 08, 2020, 10:34 AM
RE: i've seen their worlds inside my head - by Merrick - June 17, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: i've seen their worlds inside my head - by Astara - June 18, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: i've seen their worlds inside my head - by Avicus - June 24, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: i've seen their worlds inside my head - by Aventus - July 06, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: i've seen their worlds inside my head - by Merrick - July 06, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: i've seen their worlds inside my head - by Astara - July 14, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: i've seen their worlds inside my head - by Avicus - July 19, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: i've seen their worlds inside my head - by Aventus - July 25, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: i've seen their worlds inside my head - by Merrick - July 28, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: i've seen their worlds inside my head - by Astara - August 02, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: i've seen their worlds inside my head - by Avicus - August 04, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: i've seen their worlds inside my head - by Aventus - August 05, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: i've seen their worlds inside my head - by Merrick - August 06, 2020, 10:55 AM