Stone Circle Feeling Hotter Than a Glue Gun
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
she'd never been so terrified, how did that even make sense? not one singular moment in her life, no matter how minacious her situation had resulted in such nauseating pressure bearing down on her. she was tense against him, like a tightly strung bow as teeth ground against each other and eyes pierced at vacuous blades of grass with startling vehemence; as if somehow these miniscule drops of life had been the source of such anxiety and not the boy at her side. or no, it wasn't his fault per se- this one was really on her and this apparent inability to not fuck even the simplest of situations up.  

was he looking at her? yes, she could feel it- the gentle probe of that verdant stare. could it be weighed down by unease, disdain even at her utter cheek to think she could spew such venom at him and then crawl back in, grovelling with promises of love? blunt nails pressed into the firm dirt, regretting the dizzyingly close proximity in that moment as she attempted to focus on anything but him and those tendrils of sparking heat unfurling from the flank she was well too aware of pressed to his.

damn, she was pathetic. 

the smallest of starts at the rumble of his voice, ears fluttering against her head as if it would somehow lengthen the time it took for his disgust to land home, rather linger in such rigid purgatory than face what must surely come after. she winces at the that grate, mind wasting no time in interpreting his surprise as dismay, perhaps even horror and oh how she'd literally chew off a paw if it meant that the ground would open up and swallow her whole. by this point, she'd unknowingly managed to press a little furrow into the earth unfortunate enough to lay victim to the nervous shifting of pressing claws; loose dirt clinging to the pale hairs for dear life.

the silence that followed seemed to press upon her with unberable weight; this was awful. she was about to start offering prayers to whatever cruel freaks..gods, that might exist- she'd never eat meat again; become a prancing berry wolf, she'd never raise her voice above a chipper murmur- never try to get in the way of their fun and games playing with wolves' fates like it was nothing-- - never! but then he spoke once more and despite the stubborn set of her stare remaining fixed upon anything other than him; her entire being abandoned all else to catch nervously ahold of what words he may offer. 

it didn't start off too great, in fact his continued unease was enough to offer her the adrenaline she needed to flee this calamitous situation and paws tensed in preparation as jaws parted to drop a meek "you don't need-" 

but thank god west saved her from foolish impulsiveness once more by pushing on before she could make yet another mistake-- freezing at what followed as wide eyes finally dragged themselves back to look upon that honest, open face of his- 

it was as if someone had smacked her across the face and she could only stare in stunned silence for a few moments before eyes crinkled and she was laughing, laughing so hard her chest hurt as she flopped back into the grass' embrace and continued her chortle. following up with a brief struggle to regain her composure, she straightened; well aware of the spiky, disorderly mess of fur littered with leafy debris she'd acquired as she exclaimed a little breathlessly "i'm so sorry i'm not laughing at you west i swear i just....we're so dumb!and another fit of giggles erupted from the parting of that slender muzzle before she hiccuped "that whole time i was convinced you couldn't love me after i'd gotten so angry at you, i was really about to run away when you spoke but then you-- you were thinking couldn't love you? i'm sorry it just seems so funny"

she blinked down to her dirtied paws, calmer now as that small smile lingered and she murmured "west you're the most genuine, brave and caring wolf i've ever met; of course i could love youa swallow then as eyes hardened, touched by renewed determination as she straightened and fixed their glow upon him; smile appearing serpentine with the following uttering

"and we'll deal with ursus, we'll make them regret the moment they ever approached this border- together."
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Feeling Hotter Than a Glue Gun - by West Tyree - October 02, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: Feeling Hotter Than a Glue Gun - by RIP Polaris - October 04, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: Feeling Hotter Than a Glue Gun - by West Tyree - October 05, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: Feeling Hotter Than a Glue Gun - by RIP Polaris - November 14, 2020, 12:53 PM
RE: Feeling Hotter Than a Glue Gun - by West Tyree - November 14, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Feeling Hotter Than a Glue Gun - by RIP Polaris - November 14, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: Feeling Hotter Than a Glue Gun - by West Tyree - November 14, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: Feeling Hotter Than a Glue Gun - by RIP Polaris - November 18, 2020, 06:34 PM
RE: Feeling Hotter Than a Glue Gun - by West Tyree - November 18, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: Feeling Hotter Than a Glue Gun - by RIP Polaris - November 30, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: Feeling Hotter Than a Glue Gun - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 06:01 PM