Seaside Moors Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
744 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
I will ALWAYS demand and accept all of the threads I can get with you <3

While it pained her to know that she couldn't bring Valravn back simply by wishing him to come home, she did accept her mother's guidance even if it was a tough pill to swallow. She wanted to wallow and grieve, but Rosalyn made a good point; they would do better by moving forward and continuing to search for him, though Chacal felt slightly fearful of this as she was instinctively a homebody. She deviated from her siblings quite significantly in this way, it would seem, but at least it would keep her safe from whatever perils her siblings faced out in the wilds. 

And while it was a tough lesson to learn, it was one she needed to know. Simply moping wouldn't bring her brother back. And she was a wolf born into a pack made wealthy with the strength of its leaders; she would persevere, and continue to hold onto hope, while not abandoning her love for her family.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - October 21, 2020, 03:18 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - October 21, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - October 22, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - November 01, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - November 08, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - November 11, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - November 12, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - November 13, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - November 22, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - December 12, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - December 18, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - December 22, 2020, 10:35 PM