Stone Circle I was weak, I was broken, I was tossed out in the ocean
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette frowned, she was about to comment that there were a lot of brown wolves. "That is pretty vague. Brown like me or more sandy with black?," she asked curiously. Not sure if it really did matter. She let out a long sigh and shook her head. "It doesn't matter. I am glad that you are safe." She didn't want Merrit to get more injured than he was now.

Valette nodded. "I know. Merrick, he killed his mother Indra, sister of our Laurel," she explained to Merrit. She raised her brows at that. "That is good news. Hydra as a lot of wolves that can fight for her I believe," she commented. "If they could help us that would be nice. But, I feel if I go against them I only get a target on my back. I really don't feel much for that." She didn't want to end up like Indra. Valette bared her teeth. "That Bitch," she snarled, without meaning to. She never really cursed. "I hope they all die a slow and painful death," Valette showed a bit of resentment.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was weak, I was broken, I was tossed out in the ocean - by RIP Valette - December 05, 2020, 11:15 AM