Stone Circle My Keeper’s Sister
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette had been busy enough lately, so much so she didn't watch the bison as often as she liked. The youngsters kept her busy, but also the threat from Ursus was on her mind. Merrit had been wounded, Greyback as well. Such a shitty timing from Arlette to leave. But she didn't allow herself to be mad at her pale daughter. That would probably only worsen things between them. The matriarch got to the circle and found Siarut there. He had been keeping to himself and Valette, well she didn't want to step on his toes really. She assumed they were friends. But ever since they had that disagreement on how he disciplined Kallik, he had been staying away from her.

Valette glanced at him and offered a quick smile, but decided to let him be. She had tried to be strict with him before and then he said he couldn't even speak Nanook's name. Valette felt like she offered her help to him and if he kept rejecting it then, she would accept that. She was just glad that she could help him with the raising the pups, and providing a mother for his young. She wondered if he ever would get over it.
Messages In This Thread
My Keeper’s Sister - by Siarut - November 01, 2020, 02:28 AM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by RIP Valette - November 02, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by Siarut - November 02, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by RIP Valette - November 02, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by Siarut - November 04, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by RIP Valette - November 06, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by Siarut - November 10, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2020, 06:37 AM