Redhawk Caldera Wish I loved and kept the good friendships
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Alyx's reply was stiff and blunt, and Niamh knew that this was likely awkward because Alyx had become somewhat comfortable with having some space and time to herself. And Niamh didn't mind- she hadn't wanted to have her own parents coddle her when she'd been younger, and she was pleased to see that while Alyx wasn't exactly warm toward her, at least she was being productive and had been hunting to establish their caches for the winter. "That's good," She praised her daughter. "We'll need capable hunters in the pack for when winter comes." She said. 

Like last year's children, this brood had begun to grow up and stretch out with surprising swiftness. It was hard not to see the child in their features, and in the youthful sparkle of their eyes, but they would be adults before too long, just in time for winter's hardships to hit. "You hoping to get a hunting trade?" She asked, hoping her daughter, like her, shared some interest toward earning herself some titles.
Messages In This Thread
Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - November 18, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 20, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by RIP Niamh - December 22, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 23, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 27, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 28, 2020, 01:59 PM