Redhawk Caldera Wish I loved and kept the good friendships
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
DANG! Akitapup did a beautiful job on your avatar!!

Girls. It was fortunate for Alyx that she was Niamh's own daughter, otherwise the Regent likely would have taken that oppoetunity to pummel the teenager into the dirt with the rats she'd buried simply to teach her a lesson about how to speak to her superiors. Just because Niamh was her mother didn't mean that she got free passes...But Niamh was a creature who was, indeed, biased toward her own offspring. She'd tolerate much more from them than she would any other youths. Alyx was nearly an adult now, and when she crossed that threshold, Niamh couldn't necessarily guarantee that family ties would be enough to save her from getting put back into her place. 

Niamh was also part aggravator, so hearing her daughters attempt at spiking her only fuelled her. She chuckled and approached, reaching out to shove her face against her daughter's side the way a cat wil rub along a beloved owner's ankle. "Well forgive me for not smothering you; I didn't realize you were still such a little baby that needed her Mommy's attention all the time." Niamh had not been avoiding her children- and she spent time with them as she crossed paths with them but now that they could hunt, she felt it best to let them learn to take care of themselves without being coddled. They'd be stronger wolves for it. And Alyx was hardly ignored- she had two mothers, a father and several siblings around to keep her company. If she'd wanted something, Niamh would have made herself available- so she excused herself of whatever blame Alyx was trying to place on her. 

She pulled away, still eyeing her daughter with skepticism. Alyx was a moody one; independent, but apparently she didn't want to be given the freedom Niamh had afforded her, in the wake of her disappearance. Having had one daughter run off had taught her not to smother, but apparently, this wasn't a cure-all solution.
Messages In This Thread
Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - November 18, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 20, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 23, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by RIP Niamh - December 27, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 27, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 28, 2020, 01:59 PM