Stone Circle shooting stars never fly for me
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
Private 
@Valette - backdated a few days!

a purposeful gait propelled the supple girl's stride through the tranquil territory; keen gaze bright in their active search for the benevolent matriarch. it had come to her realization as of late that it had been much, much too long since they'd had a proper conversation. if recalling correctly, she was quite certain that the last time they had conversed had been when polaris had informed her that the newly settled pack in the mountains was the mysterious empire and that she'd learned from the affable woman investigating their borders that another pack also resided within the valley besides the ruffians settled next door. gaze drifts, idly wondering where the two wolves were now; especially collision. had he succeeded in whatever it was that he'd been so determined to do? did he tread lighter now, having overcome the weight pressing so ruthlessly upon him? she hoped so, a faint smile at the memory, he'd been so kind, so full of light. a huff as she wove betwixt the pack's famous stones, playing everlasting sentry to the hollow. these thoughts, they tickled at that permanent yearn writhing within her, that desire to roam and discover. it was causing a louder clamour than usual too, dissatisfied with how long it had been since such a desire had been sated- she hadn't travelled any distance from the territory in months.

it had also been when she'd mused about once timid wishes to one day start her own pack, voicing ideas to make a place that would fight for the light; those that would protect others who deserved to live a life of harmony free from the strife caused by those who thrived on acts of cruelty. it had been a simple notion then, only wanting to hear the sagacious woman's opinions on the matter but gosh that had been so long ago now, the end of summer even? so much had happened since then, what with ursus intruding on their very lands...her idea had become a need; she had to do this.

paws drew to a gradual still, lingering by the looming boulders and gazing out across her serene home. so much had happened in her life since she'd made the hasty decision to settle in easthollow, it was difficult to even imagine the callow child that had first set foot in here. she'd endured such pain, a darkness lingering in the back of eyes that had once gleamed with such credulous bliss. but she didn't regret anything, she was who she was because of it, and she had west tyree by her side.

a small smile creeped across her slender snout, that was a blessing that would forever outshine any of those leering shadows.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 02, 2020, 06:09 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 04, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 10, 2020, 06:58 AM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2020, 01:56 PM