Stone Circle shooting stars never fly for me
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
there was embarrassing and there was cataclysmic mortification, this certainly fell into the reign of the latter as valette made her impish remark and polaris' gaze grew comically wide. "i- oh, no!words tripping over each other like the helpless stagger of a dainty fawn as ears folded back against her head. although she had to admit, amongst the flushed heat of her skittering heart- something clenched in her chest with rapturous fervour. west had told valette about her, eyes dropped to blink upon pale paws as she tried to imagine it- what exactly had he said?? it tugs at the corners of charcoal lips as the dove smiles, allowing a small hiccup of a laugh to pass through whilst glancing back to the matriarch. finding herself too touched by balmy bliss to succumb to anxiety or continue the participation in the woman's jocular notion; polaris could only mumble an uncharacteristically bashful "i hadn't realised he'd told you..eyes drift again, cheeks warm as she lilts "i..yes, i really care about him it's all very,,well i've never felt like this before"

paws shuffle, brows raising in pleasant surprise at the follow up comment as she beamed back. "really? i'm so glad! thank you valette....for everythingteeth picked at her lip as she swallowed, overcome by the weight of the utter capriole of her emotions. her feelings for west, gratitude for valette..all holding hands with the melancholic truth that her own parents would never get to hear about her position in life...never get to say that they approved of such a coupling. a rapid blink against the dampness lingering in scintillating eyes, spurred by the shock her system underwent upon having to sort such a shifting array of contradictory emotions. her gratitude for easthollow, for valette and west and the family they'd provided her with...it ran so deep and yet sometimes it made the yearning in her heart for her own family that much worse. a stark reminder of what she could have had, and never would. she would never get to endure the anxiety riddled excitement of admitting to her parents that she'd found love, roll her eyes at the onslaught of overprotective warnings but knowing deep down they were overjoyed. 

she clears her throat, laughing a quick "ah i'm sorry i-gaze drifts to the steadfast presence of the hollow's sacred stones as a soft exhale is huffed before she murmurs, voice diffident in this vulnerability only offered to very few that walked these lands- "if my parents truly do look down on me like some believe, if their souls do linger, i hope they approve too. i...i'm pretty sure they would"
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 02, 2020, 06:09 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 04, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 10, 2020, 06:58 AM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2020, 01:56 PM