Ravensblood Forest I love you, I hate you, I can't get around you
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
astara peered at the figure in abstract interest, wondering to what errand the wolf would speed off to once her thirst was satiated.

her covert observance was no longer; the she-wolf thus alerted turned her gaze to astara with sudden shrewdness, lips curled in a toothsome grimace.

oh -- her.

astara broke from the cover in a panther's assured step, keen gaze cutting across the watery chasm. her enemy --saved only by the impetuous torrent between them.

such dominant posturing -- it reminded astara of the way squirrels mocked and scolded a fox that had chased them up a tree. put them on equal ground, and those cheeky creatures were not so brave. run, run little squirrel! run before i grab your tail --

astara ignored the she-wolf's flagrant display of dominance, instead coming coyly to the water. she lowered her muzzle and supped from the icy bank, lapping at gelid water that paled in temperature to her bid of icy vengeance.

soon, you will wish a river divided us.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you, I hate you, I can't get around you - by Astara - January 12, 2021, 01:27 PM