Boartusk Heights And if you were my little girl
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,150 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
teya was beginning to consider the possibility that kynareth had followed her. she had never veiled her trail after; she did not know why she was surprised. and yet she was not too awed by him to consider that perhaps he thought more of their relationship than the pleasure they provided one another.
she tossed her tail, pleased that she had whiled away her season with bridget. kynareth was powerful and compelling; the girl figured she too might have ended with a belly full of pups.
like ibis. like maia. 
the former she had not approached for some time, the latter she had not seen for some time. 
teya did not want to be like either of them, but neither did she want to be her lover's wife, submit to him in any semblance of domesticity. she preferred to be an island he visited.
and yet here he was, grinning at her as he sought them as a proxy spy to the saints.
the girl was becoming shrewd. "i not know hunting outside fen," the raven proclaimed boldly, openly; she caught tongue-tip between her teeth and turned her eyes on kynareth with a deep affection despite her mutinous thoughts.
[Image: zTO57rj.png]
Messages In This Thread
And if you were my little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 08:36 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 15, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 16, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 23, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 25, 2021, 10:52 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 04:25 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 17, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 22, 2021, 01:06 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 26, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 28, 2021, 07:51 PM