Mudminnow River feelin’ kinda sunday
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid didn’t react to Witch’s sudden presence at her side other than to flash her sister a fond smile to say, Glad you’re here. Her attention returned to the flock of geese milling about the muddy bank, mismatched eyes bouncing from one to the next as she tried to sort out which one would make the most suitable target.

She was so caught up in her assessment, she didn’t notice when one of the geese spotted the two sisters and promptly let out a hiss. It wasn’t until it added an indignant honk and began beating its wings that Druid noticed, mostly because her mouth flooded with the color purple.

Within seconds, the entire flock began to react to the wolves’ presence by making lots of noise and shuffling rapidly into the water. One or two of them even took to the air in their haste, gliding to land further downriver. Soon there was only the one sentinel left, though it turned and waddled away at speed after issuing a final hiss of warning.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
feelin’ kinda sunday - by Druid - October 04, 2021, 10:20 AM
RE: feelin’ kinda sunday - by Witch - October 04, 2021, 10:04 PM
RE: feelin’ kinda sunday - by Druid - October 05, 2021, 11:00 AM