Dragoncrest Cliffs But there are two things I know for sure
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Since returning, Chacal had busied herself with finding a suitable place to live- in a little dugout den where the ground was firm enough to support it- and had planted the sea lavender nearby so when it spread, it might grow to surround her den. She imagined someday living in a field of the small but floral plant, and hoped it might make a peaceful pace for others to be drawn to as well. 

The borders she visited and reinforced, but the former wanderer found herself most drawn toward the seashore. It was there that she liked to scavenge the most, and collect odd trinkets that washed up on the shore. A wolf she'd met in her travels had had a collection of interesting things- bones, stones and gems- and had inspired Chacal. 

She headed toward the shoreside of the pack's claim only to see her mother striding away from the area. With a ullulating note of greeting, she dipped into a play bow, before prancing toward her.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - November 29, 2021, 02:54 AM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - November 29, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - December 03, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - December 07, 2021, 04:20 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - December 17, 2021, 11:29 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - December 31, 2021, 12:05 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 04, 2022, 09:35 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - January 04, 2022, 11:40 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 07, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - January 09, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 16, 2022, 12:55 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 05:06 PM