Ankyra Sound Where it stops nobody knows
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
747 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
The shadowed woman slowed her pace, and regarded her with a gaze that seemed to grow more dull as she drew nearer. She gave Chacal the impression that she may have recognized her incorrectly, and was disappointed to realize she wasn't an acquaintance. Still, the jackal dipped her head in a greeting, eyes glistening as she considered the woman's question. 

She was surprised she wasn't asked about the fireball. Maybe it was something she'd seen before. It took Chacal a moment to remember why it was she'd travelled South along the shores after having been so distracted. 

"I s-s...I search for my brot'er an' sister," She lilted. Conversing with strangers was difficult for her. She never knew how they might respond to her need to practically sing everything she said. She hoped that was explanation enough to satisfy her. After all- as far as Chacal knew, there was no reason why she shouldn't be freely roaming along the shores.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
Where it stops nobody knows - by Chacal - December 09, 2021, 12:47 AM
RE: Where it stops nobody knows - by The Wispmother - December 09, 2021, 12:43 PM
RE: Where it stops nobody knows - by Chacal - December 09, 2021, 04:39 PM
RE: Where it stops nobody knows - by The Wispmother - December 09, 2021, 06:24 PM
RE: Where it stops nobody knows - by Chacal - January 02, 2022, 08:03 PM
RE: Where it stops nobody knows - by The Wispmother - January 10, 2022, 05:03 PM
RE: Where it stops nobody knows - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 05:08 PM