Dragoncrest Cliffs see me coming to town with my soul,
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
747 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
With Mireille still missing, Chacal spent much of her time roving along the beach and picking through the things that had washed up. She'd finally found a full half of a shell, abalone, with its colours bright and beautiful. Most of the time, she only found bits and pieces, but this prize she intended to stow away, either as a gift or as a decoration. 

She'd meandered along the path up to the top of the cliffs and was treading along with the intention of checking up on how the sea lavender shrubs had weathered the storm when she caught sight of her brother's tan fur, and the red of his tail. Teetering close to the edge of cliffs before he finally settled down. Those cliffs had claimed lives before; she frowned, and the shell loosened in her grip slightly. For some reason, she recalled the image of a bear...And a dark wolf who for some reason, seemed like an aunt to her. She, like Chacal, had had flecks of gold in her hackles. 

She memory sobered her expression, until she realized that she probably appeared a bit downtrodden. She shook it off, and padded toward where her brother gazed down over the cliff's edge. 

"Rrrnyt-" She was trying to speak with her mouth full of the clam shell. She set it down carefully- its lustrous side up, but not close to the cliff's edge for good measure. "Anything to see, Loko?" She chimed as she approached.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
see me coming to town with my soul, - by Loko - January 09, 2022, 12:31 PM
RE: what'll it be, now mister mole? - by Chacal - January 09, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: what'll it be, now mister mole? - by Rosalyn - January 09, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: what'll it be, now mister mole? - by Loko - January 09, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: what'll it be, now mister mole? - by Chacal - January 09, 2022, 10:54 PM
RE: what'll it be, now mister mole? - by Rosalyn - January 10, 2022, 06:50 PM
RE: what'll it be, now mister mole? - by Loko - January 10, 2022, 07:25 PM
RE: what'll it be, now mister mole? - by Chacal - January 16, 2022, 11:46 AM
RE: what'll it be, now mister mole? - by Rosalyn - January 28, 2022, 10:03 AM
RE: see me coming to town with my soul, - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 01:11 PM
RE: see me coming to town with my soul, - by Chacal - February 12, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: see me coming to town with my soul, - by Rosalyn - March 16, 2022, 10:20 AM
RE: see me coming to town with my soul, - by Loko - March 20, 2022, 10:49 AM
RE: see me coming to town with my soul, - by Chacal - March 27, 2022, 09:58 PM