Dragoncrest Cliffs i love the sensual
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
744 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
With both Rosalyn and Erzulie preoccupied, Chacal had naturally taken to patrolling the borders. What with there being other packs along the coast, and her sister being injured, she felt it was important to have a presence and keep their markings maintained. She was fortunate that she was not the only one- the pack seemed to have pulled together to keep a watchful eye for strangers wandering too close. 

She was far away when she heard the announcement. She knew if there had been concerns there would have been a call for help, or a mournful peal to her mother’s voice. She sang out in joy and congratulations, and did her best to keep her regret hidden. Why, of all days, was she along the borders when her newest siblings were born?

Because someone had to be. And she was a leader; whilst her packmates inevitably stole their first glances and heard the puppies cry out for the first time, she was miles away, patrolling. Her heart ached, but there was yet another stretch ahead of her before she even reached the beach, where she could trail along the ocean’s edge and then back to the den her mothers shared. 

An ache stirred deep within her; she would see her siblings then. And for them, she could sacrifice her own wants and wishes so that their first hours were spent safe, with the borders patrolled and guarded by one who loved them so much already.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
i love the sensual - by Erzulie - March 07, 2022, 10:51 AM
RE: i love the sensual - by Rosalyn - March 07, 2022, 11:52 AM
RE: i love the sensual - by Sobo - March 07, 2022, 12:06 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Meerkat - March 07, 2022, 12:09 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Loko - March 07, 2022, 12:34 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Mireille - March 08, 2022, 05:51 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Aminthe - March 08, 2022, 09:22 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Quennell - March 09, 2022, 03:25 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Njord - March 10, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Rosalyn - March 16, 2022, 11:19 AM
RE: i love the sensual - by Chacal - March 16, 2022, 12:46 PM