Ouroboros Spine ukkitchuk ⫇
Moonglow
Delta
writing letters addressed to the fire
678 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
Ariadne danced forward on awkward and gangly legs. She felt absolutely nuti after meeting the members of Natigvik, and now it was time to share stories in the company of the three sister oak trees. "I am happy that you join us in the place of sisters!" she exclaimed over her shoulder, "It is a very nice place to share stories." Once she was used to strangers, Ariadne blossomed; she was welcoming and tended to guests as though they were a part of Moonglow. The scent of lavender stilled her excitement for the time being, and she knew that now was not the time or place to bounce about like a newborn fawn.

She sat quietly at anna's side once they arrived and quieted herself so that the other women could speak. She learned that the new wolves were Natigvik and that Sakhmet's sangilak was the leader of their collective. 

"I am happy that you are here," she reiterated, lacking the words to explain her excitement, as she beamed at Sakhmet, "I am happy like my anaa"; she could run circles around the spine! These were exciting times!
Messages In This Thread
ukkitchuk ⫇ - by Kukutux - June 14, 2022, 01:58 PM
RE: ukkitchuk ⫇ - by Wilwarin - June 14, 2022, 02:11 PM
RE: ukkitchuk ⫇ - by Sakhmet - June 14, 2022, 02:42 PM
RE: ukkitchuk ⫇ - by Ariadne - June 17, 2022, 09:30 AM
RE: ukkitchuk ⫇ - by Amalia - June 17, 2022, 09:08 PM
RE: ukkitchuk ⫇ - by Kukutux - July 10, 2022, 04:14 PM