Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
806 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Private 
Preferably those allowed around him. So @Chacal @Rosalyn @Erzulie

Etienne had been sleeping peacefully, his thoughts on the life giving liquid that slid down his throat often, that he found he had a sudden hankering for as he woke up. Though how was he to know he woke up, it was still dark as hades armpit here, and he couldn't see a thing. Blind, and deaf and immobile for the most part. What a way to live.

However, the hunger that gnawed at his belly, he was certain he was starving. Though he wouldn't really know what that was either, but it was uncomfortable and he let it be known it was so, and he was cold. He had wriggled and jiggled his fat potato body over to the side of the his siblings and his mother. They were right there, he could feel the warmth radiating from them.

But you think he could move his tiny behind towards them. No, so his cries got louder and he windmilled his paws piteously. Little nub nose in the air, maw wide open with each squall. 

He hated being birthed. Why'd they have to go and do that anyway.

Haitian Creole for I am unhappy mother. I can't find french creole, i hope this is okay. If this isn't right what language is closer, as I want him to speak that.
Messages In This Thread
Mwen pa kontan manman - by Etienne - June 18, 2022, 09:27 PM
RE: Mwen pa kontan manman - by Erzulie - June 18, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: Mwen pa kontan manman - by Etienne - June 18, 2022, 09:44 PM
RE: Mwen pa kontan manman - by Erzulie - June 22, 2022, 06:45 PM
RE: Mwen pa kontan manman - by Etienne - June 22, 2022, 06:53 PM
RE: Mwen pa kontan manman - by Erzulie - June 28, 2022, 01:47 PM
RE: Mwen pa kontan manman - by Etienne - June 28, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: Mwen pa kontan manman - by Erzulie - June 28, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: Mwen pa kontan manman - by Etienne - June 28, 2022, 05:08 PM
RE: Mwen pa kontan manman - by Erzulie - June 29, 2022, 10:28 PM