Dragoncrest Cliffs I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Mireille looked apologetic and Chacal shook her head, shameful about the misunderstanding. 

”I prefer you to ‘ave found no trace. 
I apologize, Chéri, for my dread-
It is just, when I saw your face…
I t’ought for sure you would tell me my son was…For certain, dead.
It took me by such surprise, den, to ‘ear,
No trace was foun, an’ he may still be here.”

A misunderstanding. And an apology offered, which she hoped Mireille might accept. 

”I t’ank you bot’ for your effort, courage an’ time.
I am so lucky to have dis family of mine.”
She said, reaching out to touch each of them in thanks.

She drew in a breath. Life never ceased to be full of adventure, drama and demand. There was another matter at hand to be discussed. She sat down. 

”While you were away, we ‘ad a visitor come.
A woman, who say she is from Sacrarium.
We ‘ave a child of deirs ‘ere, a girl named Lenore,
Who is training wid Jorunn to be a scout an’ more. 
But Dey want more from us still-
To train another youth wid warrior skill.
I tole dem I speak wid you first,
Before promising dem yet another tutor.”

She said, and she sighed.

”Dis be de third time we give dem aid,
But I think it would be best to talk of trade. 
If dey want another tutor still, 
Dey will ‘ave to offer more to us den de pelt of one kill.”
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - September 18, 2022, 06:02 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Mireille - September 18, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Sobo - September 19, 2022, 04:31 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - September 19, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Mireille - September 21, 2022, 12:44 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - September 29, 2022, 10:47 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Sobo - October 03, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - October 13, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Mireille - October 16, 2022, 09:42 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - October 23, 2022, 08:30 AM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Sobo - November 03, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - November 08, 2022, 12:45 PM