Redtail Rise I chewed my fingers to the bone today
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
747 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
All Welcome 
With Mireille and Sobo returned, Chacal finally felt confident she could make the trek out to the Tangle, hoping Ashlar might show up. A cool fog had rolled in, and she loathed it. She asked the children to stay close to the den, and felt they understood. It was on a day very much like this one that Requiem had disappeared. 

The fog followed her all the way to their usual meeting place, and when she got there, she found herself alone. She contemplated calling out for him, but she wasn't entirely certain if she could- not with the news that she had. 

They still had no answers- but no proof meant there was still some hope, and perhaps there was a chance the Rise could help. Perhaps she should have sent word earlier- the ridge of mountains might have been where the eagle had gone after snatching Requiem...It had been headed out over the ocean with him, before it had disappeared into the fog. 

She continued through the Tangle until she found herself at the borders of Ashlar's pack. She wondered if word had spread, about the children he'd sired in Sapphique and the woman who sheltered them from their father...If any approached her before @Ashlar, she would have to be prepared for some amount of skepticism. Still, she called for him, her voice low and quiet, hoping not to attract too much attention from others in the area.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - September 21, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - September 22, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - September 22, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - September 27, 2022, 02:23 PM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - September 28, 2022, 12:53 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - September 29, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - October 08, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - November 06, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - November 08, 2022, 12:52 PM