Hushed Willows Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
There was a serious air to the youth. Granted there had always been, but the hunter noticed it was more widespread and deeper now and he wondered about it. He was a bit concerned. He hoped Melaneus would return to Moonglow with him and not waste away in the forest of the weald. A place in moonglow where he could earn his hunting trade, meet all the wolves that Rody was sure would love him.

Rodyn chuckled. Your father and I did that together. We hunted twice with each other for big game. I got the pelt one time and he got one the second. Plus of course half the meet then. We hunted a bird near the coast. I considered your father a dear friend of mine, after our initial meeting.

Rodyn thought of Astraios and a pain bloomed deep in his chest. He wondered how the male fared. He hoped he had found his precious Themis.

I would love to teach you that. We can hunt right now if you'd like. There's always deer around here. Goat too. Their pelts are a little more springy. Then I can show you how to dry out the furs. Often times, the women do this in Moonglow, but I like to do it myself. Feels rude to expect them to do it themselves.
Messages In This Thread
Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Rodyn - September 25, 2022, 03:22 PM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Melaneus - September 29, 2022, 11:14 PM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Rodyn - September 30, 2022, 06:09 AM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Melaneus - December 03, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Rodyn - December 04, 2022, 06:02 PM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Melaneus - December 06, 2022, 10:21 AM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Rodyn - December 06, 2022, 11:09 AM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Melaneus - December 19, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Rodyn - December 19, 2022, 06:25 PM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Melaneus - January 09, 2023, 01:51 AM
RE: Beautiful Sunrise Mother May I - by Rodyn - January 09, 2023, 07:37 AM