Hideaway Strath Let's catch up
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I redid Fury's backstory to be Norse within the past few months, and took out her father Fenrir assaulting her in place for just abuse. Please feel free to reference this history having been the case the entire time <3

Fury had been wandering the Strath, patrolling more or less, when Arlette came up beside her.
The Warqueen listened patiently with a warm yet gentle smile as Arlette spoke, wishing to become their Priestess.
Her concerns were valid, thus Fury gave an understanding nod. 

Once the Medic finished speaking, Fury shook her head softly in response.
"You will not need to go recruit for the role. I have actually been considering a rebrand of The Saints, something more befitting of my homeland." She began.
"My homeland was religious in ways I haven't been in a while, worshipping Gods I haven't acknowledged since me and my birth-sister escaped from our father." Fury paused for a moment, thinking...
"I would like to find some sense of spiritiuality again with my homeland's Gods. But I am also not sure this hypothetical Rebrand would be beneficial to everyone..." Fury wouldn't force her members to follow her ways, especially in a spiritual sense.

Her gaze found Arlette, seeking insight.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Let's catch up - by Arlette - September 26, 2022, 08:56 AM
RE: Let's catch up - by RIP Fury - October 06, 2022, 08:52 AM
RE: Let's catch up - by Arlette - October 06, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: Let's catch up - by RIP Fury - October 14, 2022, 12:13 PM
RE: Let's catch up - by Arlette - October 20, 2022, 02:04 PM
RE: Let's catch up - by RIP Fury - October 21, 2022, 12:48 PM