Moonglow
Kappa

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,231 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
Kigipigak walks and hopes that Shikoba walks with him, if only to keep them both occupied. He has no other option; he does not know how to fix this situation of her's, and rightly doesn't know if it is his place to even try, even if they are kin. He has his own village to worry about — but he is hopeful of the boy's survival also, and concerned.

She asks after his own family and briefly he smiles, not wishing to compare their lives yet eager to let his boastful side reign free. Kigipigak is proud of his family. He loves them each in his way, and cannot fathom a world without them in it. I do thrive. They are both growing tall and strong, and I hope one day they will be powerful warriors of Tartok - and great hunters, like their atchaga Shikoba.

He dips his head to her respectfully. My wife Sakhmet is a good mother. I believe together we will help our children grow in to fine men. Who knows — perhaps in time Kukutux will find them a match, and our families will unite in blood as well! That was a long way off, though. A jest, for now.
Messages In This Thread
ikunapuga - by Kigipigak - October 07, 2022, 02:42 PM
RE: ikunapuga - by Shikoba - October 13, 2022, 01:07 AM
RE: ikunapuga - by Kigipigak - October 14, 2022, 11:41 AM
RE: ikunapuga - by Shikoba - October 14, 2022, 05:01 PM
RE: ikunapuga - by Kigipigak - October 17, 2022, 12:53 PM
RE: ikunapuga - by Shikoba - October 18, 2022, 01:04 AM
RE: ikunapuga - by Kigipigak - October 18, 2022, 12:54 PM
RE: ikunapuga - by Shikoba - October 31, 2022, 08:25 PM
RE: ikunapuga - by Kigipigak - November 01, 2022, 03:50 PM
RE: ikunapuga - by Shikoba - November 07, 2022, 12:08 AM