Dragoncrest Cliffs a small graceless child
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
747 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Fade here?

Indeed, the sea would be pleased. A pack which had thrived for generations, with traditions and stories passed down from one wolf to the next. At the head of it all were the mothers, the cherished few who had given birth to Sapphique's children, her future. And with nature standing by, balanced by the role they played as predators, they flourished, as did the land around them. 

New blood had come to them as well, but had been embraced whole heartedly. Meerkat had been brought to join them, and even though Njord had been gone longer than planned on his trip, Meerkat's place and legacy with the pack had been established. To Chacal, she was one of the fold; another mother of the Sapphique children. 

"She do belong, an' she fit in well too,
she be a blessing to us, dis much be true."

As much as Chacal did favour those of her own lineage, it had been easy to accept Meerkat into the pack, and to consider her truly a woman of Sapphique. Women were granted this bias, though wolves like Meerkat and Jorunn had come by their endearment honestly. 

She loved Erzulie both in her role as a mother and as a grandmother as well. 

"I be so lucky to get to share my mothers wid my children, day and night." She said. 
"An' my children wid my mot'ers. It simply be right."
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
a small graceless child - by Erzulie - October 28, 2022, 10:07 AM
RE: a small graceless child - by Jorunn - October 28, 2022, 12:03 PM
RE: a small graceless child - by Chacal - November 08, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: a small graceless child - by Erzulie - November 12, 2022, 09:44 PM
RE: a small graceless child - by Jorunn - November 15, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: a small graceless child - by Chacal - November 15, 2022, 12:46 PM
RE: a small graceless child - by Erzulie - November 27, 2022, 02:07 AM
RE: a small graceless child - by Jorunn - November 28, 2022, 12:19 AM
RE: a small graceless child - by Chacal - November 28, 2022, 10:45 AM
RE: a small graceless child - by Erzulie - December 14, 2022, 11:29 PM
RE: a small graceless child - by Chacal - December 20, 2022, 06:11 PM