Emberwood i thought you'd gone
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

@Dagur @Reno @Sadey @Lonesome Dove <3 prolly my only post here!

no @Gun. no @Indra III. and a mess of enemies growing beside.
each night he stood upon a small ridge, red eyes looking for his red.
and each night he'd gone to bed empty-hearted and blinded only by snow.
"we need t'get," he said this night. "no sense stayin' around. north, i think."
into the eyeteeth of the storm, but there were packs up there. marston could learn to raid.
he stared at all of them in turn, all of the gang. "we'll be back." he spat into the cold ground. "let them fuckers get comfortable an' start havin' little 'uns."
and colt, well he weren't no baby killer. 
but revenge had a fickle way of makin' a man act on nothin' but pure spite in the moment.
"marston," he said to the silent boy. "when the gang moves out, we cut our tracks low. go an' scatter the bones from the meals. we'll head through water till we hit the dry land." in this moment briggs felt more like a leader than he had before, turned lean with hatred and hunger. but the gang had to follow him to know it, and down the line he'd trade off again with reno.
their way.
the ragged man turned, and with the new perma-stiffness to his gait, set off at a shambling lope. they'd follow. the boy would work fast and catch up.
Messages In This Thread
i thought you'd gone - by Colt - January 04, 2023, 03:48 PM
RE: i thought you'd gone - by Reno - January 04, 2023, 04:03 PM
RE: i thought you'd gone - by Sadey - January 04, 2023, 04:18 PM
RE: i thought you'd gone - by Dagur - January 04, 2023, 04:34 PM