Redhawk Caldera stay; silvering
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,150 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
Birth 
i am literally so sorry, this week i got some horrible IRL news and other things happened, completely dropped the ball. this was supposed to go up the 12th ;; as such, i am going to say teya's labour stalled for a bit and restarted on the 16th <3 please forgive me but please message any of ur thoughts! <3 no posting order!

[Image: evergreen-icegif-11.gif]

the pains had begun days ago but nothing had come of them. teya had stayed close to @Bronco, sleeping often, walking. breathing. breathing; always. much of that.
but her weakening was made clear, despite efforts to keep her strengths high with food and encouragement. somehow all she could think of was sorana, even though the raven knew she must focus.
maia was not pregnant that she knew of; this fell to her for now, the furthering of brecheliant. somehow this provided a resolution she needed.
days bled into one another; nights whirled, and finally the pains began in earnest.
not wanting her mate far from her, teya clung feverishly to him as her sides hardened and hips began the breaking through which all mothers must go.
before dawn of that second day, she gave a great cry and a push, delivering @Bronte with a low grunt. scarcely had she reached for and cleaned the small golden girl when her body prepared for another. surprise touched her strained expression, and then anguished determination once more.
a boy, @Boris. teya reached to them both shakingly, bathing her son and settling him beside his fur-damp sister at her belly.
but more! teya felt tears come, for the agony was great. but she only bared her teeth and bore down with a sharp inhale of breath, for the third and final child, @Ponyboy.
three babes. her body continued its contractions for the afterbirth, but teya could only look at the trio of bundles beside her and then toward bronco, awe and love replacing the long days of pain upon her face.
three!
she kissed her mate's shoulder and closed her eyes with a small sigh, too worn to speak for now.
[Image: zTO57rj.png]
Messages In This Thread
stay; silvering - by Teya - March 18, 2023, 08:48 AM
RE: stay; silvering - by Bridget - March 18, 2023, 09:04 AM
RE: stay; silvering - by RIP Bronco - March 18, 2023, 10:08 AM
RE: stay; silvering - by Boris - March 18, 2023, 12:05 PM
RE: stay; silvering - by Ponyboy - March 21, 2023, 09:46 AM
RE: stay; silvering - by Bronte - March 21, 2023, 08:14 PM
RE: stay; silvering - by Teya - March 23, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: stay; silvering - by RIP Bronco - March 29, 2023, 10:09 AM
RE: stay; silvering - by Teya - April 02, 2023, 12:26 AM