Greatwater Lake I'm pretty enough, so follow me!
Akashingo
Yaret
347 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Sunspots must have thought the weather awfully handsome.

He was shy and reclusive. Nearly submissive. Whether or not he was truly, she could not tell. This though, likely, was the result of her being a newcomer. No assumptions were made, and the strengths of Sunspots were not dismissed nor expected.

"Does Sunspots speak often? Great Water silent as water, and I quiet as falling leaf." If one took her tone alone, they'd take her last addition of dialogue seriously. She yanked on her own tail with it. Falling into a playful bow on their way, her paws splayed out with her tail waving about. Entice him, comfort him, open him up to see she gives signs of friendliness.

"If you might be so unsettled to do so, then I talk for you?" She next gives words of option, to coax him into an opinion. Should he not be, then she would adjust and shut her trap more willingly with a painful vine. Painful, painful vine, but she would, and she would mold to his decision! His wants! Though, she nearly offered it challengingly. A challenge he may or may not have taken, as if questioning his abilities. Neither choice was wrong; though, she tried to make him prove her otherwise to gage him. Might he show her he is confident, or will he hand her reigns?
Messages In This Thread
I'm pretty enough, so follow me! - by Legend - June 02, 2023, 10:01 PM
RE: I'm pretty enough, so follow me! - by Sunspots - June 04, 2023, 03:37 PM
RE: I'm pretty enough, so follow me! - by Legend - June 05, 2023, 11:59 AM
RE: I'm pretty enough, so follow me! - by Sunspots - June 07, 2023, 03:25 PM
RE: I'm pretty enough, so follow me! - by Legend - June 07, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: I'm pretty enough, so follow me! - by Sunspots - June 07, 2023, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm pretty enough, so follow me! - by Legend - June 08, 2023, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm pretty enough, so follow me! - by Sunspots - July 06, 2023, 10:25 PM