Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,278 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
tags for reference

The thought of leaving his sons behind him even for just a day made his stomach turn. What if something happened or...or

He shook his head no. He had to trust that @Njord and @Sialuk would care for them. That he was fine and they were fine.

He had promised that he wouldn't abandon Moontode and though each step was physically painful and he wanted to retch in the bushes, he walked upon the forest floor and then the beach. He thought of @Heph and @Chakliux one hunting away from moontide one doing her best to keep the frayed edges together.

Rodyn found himself nesr their den. He would seal it off later. And then further to the beach. He found his beloveds resting place and settled to his haunches with a weeping sound. He would let his tears run for sometime and then he would see if anything needed done. Reinforce the border markers and head back to the spear and his children.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Rodyn - September 26, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Marina - September 26, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Rodyn - September 26, 2023, 07:31 PM
RE: There is such a thing as too much heart break - by Rodyn - December 02, 2023, 07:45 AM