brother sister too, do what you must do -- don't trust people you meet
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
@larus mild pp in post, is this ok? figured we could work off what you said in PM

Ever since their encounter with the fox, Caiaphas felt that as of late Larus had been quite squirrelly -- something she knew was that meddlesome fox's fault. Caiaphas did not have a high opinion of the little creature, having literally been outfoxed by Autumn once before, she felt both her security and her relationship with Larus in jeopardy.

As of late, Larus had been notably absent from the grotto they had, until recently, been cohabiting. Caiaphas viewed this as treason in the highest form -- Larus had unwittingly insulted the insecure waif by deciding to habituate somewhere else. With a frown Caiaphas sought to find the youth. He was old enough now that he spent a great deal of time alone -- yet not quite old enough that he knew how to avoid her. With a brisk step in her walk she trailed his meandering path down towards Megalith Forest -- each step increasing in urgency as she realized he was headed towards the borders.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
brother sister too, do what you must do -- don't trust people you meet - by Caiaphas - November 21, 2014, 08:25 PM