let dust be dust and the good lord near
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Rimed with filth, Caiaphas headed towards the thicket where the marsh bubbled. She had every intention of swiftly disposing of the filth that had accumulated upon her pearly coat -- and as she bid towards the water she interrupted by the outburst of a black wolf behind her.

Caiaphas' head turned to the side and she regarded him coyly, a bemused sneer blemishing her smooth countenance. This one was outright unpleasant it seemed -- a characteristic that did not in the least daunt the waif. She had her own qualities, all equally as unpleasant, and the male's profanity only made her draw the conclusion he was a pitiful boy.

"Yes I am." The willowy female supplied airily, a supple lie in which she had no interest in redacting. With an elegant flick of her long tail the coywolf lept from one peat-stack to the next, cautiously avoiding the deceptively deep water the swamp harbored.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2015, 11:38 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Crescendo - February 07, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Crescendo - February 07, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Caiaphas - February 28, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: let dust be dust and the good lord near - by Crescendo - February 27, 2015, 12:13 PM