Sequoia Coast but life is long my love is gone away
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
@bartok - set after she trails back from the Bay, after this thread

Punishing was the watery cold that embraced her, stunning her coat and stupefying her senses. The water she had struggled through since the Bay had been brutally icy -- sloughs of her skin she felt burning. Even her paws had become numb to the coarse sand beneath her and Caiaphas wondered if this is what the grave felt like.

Drawing forth from the ocean she shivered and issued a mighty shake, expelling quickly the water that accumulated in her coarse fur. She was pleased with her handiwork and it showed -- a cruel smile lanced her sharp muzzle as she reflected on her evening's 'duties'. She thought herself exceedingly clever -- not only had she planned her attack strategically in such a manner that the Duskfire wolves would immediately suspect Ragnar's keep rather than hers', but when they trailed her they would find her trail disintegrated into the sea's salty clutch.

Her mood was considerably lifted -- and with a titter, the wraith dove towards a flock of seagulls that had gathered about. Shrieking, the gaunt wretch fell upon them and sent them scattering into the greyladen skies.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
but life is long my love is gone away - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: but life is long my love is gone away - by Bartok - February 10, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: but life is long my love is gone away - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: but life is long my love is gone away - by Bartok - February 13, 2015, 12:27 AM
RE: but life is long my love is gone away - by Caiaphas - February 16, 2015, 08:31 PM
RE: but life is long my love is gone away - by Bartok - February 18, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: but life is long my love is gone away - by Caiaphas - February 18, 2015, 08:41 PM
RE: but life is long my love is gone away - by Bartok - February 18, 2015, 09:00 PM
RE: but life is long my love is gone away - by Caiaphas - February 24, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: but life is long my love is gone away - by Bartok - February 25, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: but life is long my love is gone away - by Caiaphas - February 26, 2015, 07:30 PM
RE: but life is long my love is gone away - by Bartok - March 01, 2015, 01:43 AM
RE: but life is long my love is gone away - by Caiaphas - March 01, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: but life is long my love is gone away - by Bartok - March 02, 2015, 02:13 PM