Ankyra Sound i am an american aquarium drinker
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
in the sunken depths of the grotto caiaphas stirred, extracting herself from the shadows in the long and serpentine manner of some idle predator. bleakly she faced the mouth of the cavern, her gaze traveling along the white-rimed flecks of the lapping shore. along the breeze was the unmistakable scent of a comrade she had not seen in too long -- not since he had requested a position in the leadership tier. she was offended that no sooner had he garnered a promotion he had disappeared -- she felt conned, as if he were some weasel come to destroy every last vestige of trust caiaphas carried for the world. with a huff she trailed after @Vlad, her expression cross as she came upon him.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
grendpa
159 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
@Caiphas Just adding a lil' something to this! Assuming Vlad has been assumed AWOL since I flaked out.

But it wasn't Vlad - or even a living wolf, for that matter, which made the fact that it looked and smelled a lot like Vlad a little.. sad. And a lot gross. Whoever this was, he was recently dead from a crushed skull - likely the result of an poorly timed swim. He was scruffy and damp, slumped over in a manner that suggested he might have been alive when the ocean spat him out and had curled up to 'sleep it off'.

But it wasn't Vlad. And there would be no sign of Vlad for weeks to come.
#brutalmode4ever
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
as the waif drew close to the form she realized her error -- with a groan of disgust she shielded her muzzle from the ripe scent by lift of her paw. even her eyes seemed to water, so foul was the smell that exuded from the sodden form. with solemnity and a gasp of breath she dragged the broken thing towards the moon pool, watching grimly as the corpse bobbed once and then was pulled under by the tide never to be seen again.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.