Ankyra Sound with rejoicing mouth i sing for you and pause
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
[Image: giphy.gif]

from her vantage on the marginal promontory the salt queen paused, her luminant yellow gaze resting on the auburn-coated wolf above. instinctively her fur bristled along her thin neck as she held wildfire wholly in her gaze.

only, it wasn't wildfire.

it was tuwawi.

caiaphas felt hate spear every molecule in her body; a cold and hyperborean brand that shriveled her down to her heart with ire.  "you!" she gasped, recognition in her voice. she let loose a mighty bellow, a powerful and shockingly commanding sound from so little a body."you spiteful bitch!" she roared, knowing it was her that caused saltwinter's ruin -- first, the firebrand had caused kevlyn's death with her stupidity -- and now she was here to see caiaphas sunder. 

caiaphas would not sunder; not even under tuwawi's keen teeth. with a snarl she burst from the rocky slab and scrambled up towards the vision of tuwawi. it would take her minutes at the least to scale up the cliff to wildfire's level, but she would not tire or cave. not when revenge was so close to her teeth.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
with rejoicing mouth i sing for you and pause - by Caiaphas - December 19, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: with rejoicing mouth i sing for you and pause - by Caiaphas - December 20, 2016, 07:01 PM