Stone Circle I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette loosened her grip a bit at the shriek coming from the pup. She was not a little bit phased by him releasing pee and bowel movements. Her pups did that too and she had to clean that up as well. The mother decided that she caused enough terror with the young child. Her tail was up and the hair on her neck was raised. She let go of the child who would only have to deal with a superficial bite mark. Valette didn't taste any blood. She kept her teeth bared.

She was certain he learned his lesson to at least use his nose to see if a den was used or not. He could have lost an eye if it was a fox or badger. Valette's ears turned to the fearful screams of her young ones. Her heart sunk. She wanted to rush back to them and assure them they would be fine. Her hazel eyes fell on the young boy. "No one is welcome in the alpha den without my permission," she growled and kept her stature large and dominant. Her head and tail raised. "Now go. Go back to your mother," she added, baring her teeth again and snapping them close at his feet to make him start moving.

Valette turned to her den and got inside. She made soft whining noises and started licking Steph. "Don't worry little ones," she spoke softly. He nose nudged them close to her belly. She licked the girls and made sure they were tucked against the warmest spots of her body. She grabbed Ezra and also made sure he was all A-okay. Valette lifted her head to see through the entrance if the little explorer had been gone or not.

I wonder what @Illecebra will think of this, haha xD
Messages In This Thread
I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 08, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 09, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 09, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 10, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by RIP Valette - September 11, 2017, 04:33 AM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 11, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 11, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 12, 2017, 07:21 PM