Stone Circle It's almost like we're plagued
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette let out a soft sigh. She didn't mean to hurt Cebra with her words but apparently, she had. Of course, a mother would always be sensitive to what others would say about her own children. Perhaps because she missed Clary she was being more nagging towards Cebra. "You can still consider me a friend, Cebra. As a friend, I won't lie to you," she spoke honestly. Valette was a hunter. She cared for her own. Wolves were her own. She didn't care about wild fauna unless they would be in their food chain and they needed to preserve them for later. She couldn't find any sympathy for the fox child. It was a miracle that she was sort of alright with Poppy. Only because she made herself useful.

"I wasn't being critical of you Cebra. I know you work hard for Easthollow and I do appreciate that. Though you can't expect me to be okay with everything. If this fox is older and can speak then run it out from our grounds. You said so yourself that children might not be the right choice as you have a lot to process already. I don't want you pushing away your feelings. You should mourn your son not take a replacement fox look-a-like. That can't be healthy. I only want to help Cebra. I've lost many of my close ones and if you push feelings down like that they will come back to bite you," she ended worriedly. "I want you to be better, feel happier, as your friend. Not make you unhappy once more because something happens to this fox as well," she pointed out.

Cebra continued with a new story that made Valette's head spin. What?! How did Cebra get in all this trouble?! Then was always something with her friend or a relationship that sprung upon her and Mawk. She wondered if Cebra could ever just sit still in a territory and connect with others instead of drawing problems to herself. "I don't want you to punish your children, Cebra. I can have a talk with her. Perhaps that makes her reason if the alpha talks with her?," she offered more calmly. Valette thought about the whole thing. So, the wolf that Cyron warned her about is actually the mate of Mawk's sister??? But that sister also has an ex-mate that was out for blood? Great. Valette felt a bit mad that this was all happening at their borders. How dare they. Plus kidnap a female. "Cebra... Please be careful," she spoke then. It was curious to her that this Dakarai was in Bearclaw pack. She felt that Xan could make right judgments. If he was so bad then why would he be in Bearclaw?

"He attacked you? Are you okay?! Cebra. You should really just rest in a den. Try to do happy things. I understand this is Mawk's sister but I swear. If after this you don't take a time out from fighting other wolves' battles I will chain you to one of the stones," she stated with a slight headshake. She was worried about the female. It was admirable that she did but this couldn't be healthy. She felt that maybe it might be too late for Cebra. "What do you want me to do? Should I do something? Just stay on the lookout?," she asked. She wanted to tell her to ask Stark to help her but she selfishly didn't want to lose Stark. Steady went to battle and never returned. Valette realized in that moment that she was more selfish than Cebra who gave her all for everyone.
Messages In This Thread
It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 05, 2018, 08:29 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 05, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 05, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 05, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 05, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 06, 2018, 04:52 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 06, 2018, 11:20 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 08, 2018, 03:43 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 10, 2018, 03:35 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2018, 01:10 PM