Ankyra Sound The more I reach, the more I fade away.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
nyx's gaze was hardly discreet; the siren queen felt her hackles prickle subconsciously as she looked brazenly over the sylph's figure, coming to rest at the swell of her barrel. caiaphas swung her thin hips away and regarded nyx coldly, though in truth other than the visible stare of the golden woman's gaze, caiaphas was hardly offended by the statement.

it had been her life's work to have children -- and finally, finally, the matriarch of the sound had her dreams realized. all she had ever wanted was a child, and it had driven near every decision she had made since she first came along ankyra's desolate shore. it still pained her mother's heart to recall kevlyn, and at times larus too -- and she resented the luschyon brood (save lycaon) for their dislike of her, for she had once cradled them all close to her breast.

but now, she would have her own -- no thieving, no pilfering. lives spat forth from her own body. it was still a shock to her.

"i am." she announced haughtily, though did not elaborate. poor nyx -- stuck in a cave with an unsavory wretch that was terrible at small talk to boot.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - March 21, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - March 23, 2018, 06:48 AM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - March 31, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Caiaphas - March 31, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - April 01, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - April 18, 2018, 12:48 PM