Ankyra Sound On the horizon, out on the edge of the world
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
kierkegaard's gaze cut through her, raw and savage and smoldering: caiaphas' sunken eyes fell upon him balefully, the fire bled from them. she listened as he explained his reasons for his clandestine encounter, though her heart still smoked in paranoia.

he was right -- he had done it all for her, and she knew it. moreover, she understood it -- but she would not admit her fault in this, nor would she apologize for scrutinizing him in the wake of wylla's heated departure. she thought perhaps later she would see wylla again -- wrongfully she assumed the hot-headed leader had simply stalked off to cool her temper.

caiaphas became gravely silent in the aftermath of kierkegaard's defensive reply. she had nothing to say. had the grotto not housed her squalling pups perhaps she would have cleared the sound for a few days -- but her duty was deep within the grotto's heart, and she took furious strides away from her mate in the direction of her infants.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
On the horizon, out on the edge of the world - by Wylla - April 13, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: On the horizon, out on the edge of the world - by Caiaphas - April 14, 2018, 04:13 PM