Heron Lake Plateau impossible to actualize an honest diagnostic
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Screech dodged Clover’s lunge, but she didn’t get the time to give him a congratulatory grin, as Fiadh then marched up to her, as angry as her sister and threatened her, and it was just then that Niamh got an inkthat they shouldn’t be where they were. Fiadh was just trying to get them to leave that spot- but before she cpulf say anything else, Finley showed up, calling her girls off.

Respectfully, Niamh backed away several paces, moving closer to Screech, bumping her flank against his. As soon as Finley said the word “Kids,” her ears turned back and she gritted her teeth. She immediately felt that she and Screech were in the wrong, and she deferred not only to Finley but to her daughters as well. 

”I’m sorry, ma’am, I honestly didn’t know.” She said. She nodded to Clover and Fiadh. ”You guys too; you were just trying to protect your siblings.” She said, and cast a look to Screech, hoping he would follow her lead and not cast accusations. ”We meant no harm. Just...” She trailed off, and addressed the girls, hoping she wasn’t stepping on their mother’s toes by doing so. ”In the future, pease tell us what’s up, rather than getting angry. All this could’ve been avoided had we just been told we were getting too close. I know you don’t like the idea of us being in the pack- and we messed up today. But Towhee trusts us. You should too; we don’t mean any harm.” She said. She was quite tired of the animosity these two girls showed, and simply wanted to live in the pack without being judged for defending her own territory.
Messages In This Thread
RE: impossible to actualize an honest diagnostic - by RIP Niamh - April 27, 2018, 12:36 PM