Heron Lake Plateau i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
some wolves might have found niamh's (and towhee's) appearance unsettling -- to caiaphas, there was nothing unsettling about blood. she had seen much of it in her time -- some drawn by others, some drawn of her own accord. as the buff and beige she-wolf studied svalinn, caiaphas was introduced to her proper -- a flick of her yellow eyes cast upward in acknowledgement before trailing the ground again.

it did not bother caiaphas in the slightest to know the wolf that had harmed a child was dead -- good, she thought vindictively, hoping if it god forbid it ever happened to any of her children she had wherewithal and the opportunity to likewise execute their assailants. indeed, caiaphas immensely appreciated the security such a valuable piece of information bestowed: that these wolves would kill for their kind, if need be.

this garnered a semblance of respect in the coywolf, who looked to the pair that remained with a faint blaze of interest in those tired yellow eyes. she had kept her hopes reserved, her spirit protected -- yet she felt she might possibly be on the cusp of truly providing her children safety. the thought of them being turned away again tormented her, and caused her to answer raven's next inquiry promptly. "i come from grimnismal, which was in ankyra sound." realizing these inland wolves might not know their coastal geography she quickly added: "on the coast."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years - by Caiaphas - June 29, 2018, 03:25 PM