Heron Lake Plateau i could tell she wasn't lying, you were lying with a lion up there
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
one of many things i'll never live down, kek

caiaphas had assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that being this far inland meant she would be unfamiliar with the packs structured around them. her folly, for she knew both moonspear and blackfeather and made no motion to cease the uptick of recognition that passed over her sharp features.

finding the conversation switched back to her, caiaphas glanced at svalinn and then obliged. "grimnismal was formed on ankyra sound - ankyra sound has always been my home - before it was occupied by grimnismal, it was occupied by saltwinter, and before that, a pack simply named ankyra sound -- and before even that, it belonged to the nereides. the nereides and ankyra had one enemy, duskfire glacier, though both packs are long gone. all other reiterations, to my knowledge, have been largely peaceful. saltwinter was formed so that a group of lone wolves could survive the winter. grimnismal was formed when my children --" she motioned to svalinn, as if to indicate his father -- "returned. they had a brief spat with the pack above us, drageda, but i had no part in it. one of our wolves that we were sheltering, a yearling, had left drageda of his own accord and came to us. he was attacked, and defended by our wolves -- that, to my knowledge, has been the extent of the mischief we have caused others."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could tell she wasn't lying, you were lying with a lion up there - by Caiaphas - July 08, 2018, 07:38 PM