Heron Lake Plateau i could tell she wasn't lying, you were lying with a lion up there
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
drawn into contemplative silence, caiaphas studied svalinn's vigorous attempts to thwart his much larger golden opponent. caiaphas had known already the caldera's alignment with drageda, for she had tried at one point to take advantage of that knowledge.. courtesy of the very recruit she had previously spoken of. she had not thought of arrille in some time -- and wondered if his disappearance was perhaps at the fangs of ankyra's neighbors.

not that it mattered now -- she was far from them, and her crimes against drageda remained to her smug knowledge, unknown.

finding svalinn under her chin, she gentle rebuffed his contact with a soft nibble placed in the back of his neck. "good," she intoned, glancing beyond niamh into the mist-shrouded peaks beyond. "'sticking to ourselves' is how i prefer it."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could tell she wasn't lying, you were lying with a lion up there - by Caiaphas - July 15, 2018, 11:42 AM