Heron Lake Plateau i could tell she wasn't lying, you were lying with a lion up there
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
There was something about Caiaphas that Niamh liked. She was pretty well grounded, and it certainly didn't seem like much shook her. She was calm, but there was an edge about her that made Niamh consider that she was actually a pretty intimidating wolf. Had Niamh not already established herself as a warrior- simply by meeting Caiaphas when she'd been covered by blood- she might have seen fit to avoid the dangerous newcomer- but as it was, she found herself all the more intrigued by the female who also claimed to be a warrior. There was something of a kindred spirit they shared- and she found herself wanting to get to know more about her. 

But as it was, she was a mother, and Niamh knew better than to overstay her welcome. With Svalinn tucked beneath his mother's chin, she gave Caiaphas a nod. "Well I'd best get moving. Welcome again, to the pack- I'm sure I'll see you around. And you-" She said, dipping in a play bow to little Svalinn. "You keep defendin' your mother, ya little ruffian," She said, and gave them one final nod before she continued on her way.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could tell she wasn't lying, you were lying with a lion up there - by RIP Niamh - July 16, 2018, 08:42 AM