Heron Lake Plateau No more room in hell.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
unless someone addresses phas, you guys can skip to keep moving especially if more people join in <3

as caiaphas approached, her gaze raked from beta, to the other two -- the young male that had assisted her hunt for the bobcat, and the spry red flame that had salvaged svalinn from death. she canted her noble muzzle slightly, the sharp yellow of her prying gaze briefly eclipsed.

yet it was towhee who caiaphas ultimately fixed on, with her condition being the poorest. caiaphas' posture slackened as the wolf mutely shook her head, and as she looked over the gnarled limb the firebrand spoke.

gravity was not an enemy mortal fangs could slay -- not even caiaphas'. she frowned, working in quiet thought how the beta might have been sundered.  if they had been by the sea, caiaphas would have known how to cure such an ailment, which seaweeds to wrap on the limb, where to find the poultice-like clay to assay inflammation..

but they were not by the sea, and the she-wolf resumed her silence. she wondered as to the nature of their pilgrimage, but without much information to go off of, elected to busy herself and to search the area for any wild rosemary or white willow.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
No more room in hell. - by Towhee - September 03, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Caiaphas - September 03, 2018, 10:20 AM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Fire - September 03, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Tegan - September 03, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Towhee - September 07, 2018, 10:08 AM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Tegan - September 12, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Towhee - September 12, 2018, 01:47 PM