Shadewood and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas supposed there was little harm in revealing her intentions here -- for one, the old hag was a Strong Independent Woman, and for two, she could just as quickly rip the throat out of any wolf that crossed her - or so, she thought. thinking of such violence delighted her, in an odd way -- but her eyes remained flat, and spoke nothing of the black thoughts that milled behind her sharply cruel face.

"i am from there -" she pointed with a paw to the ugly plateau, which sat frowning over the shadewood the way natural formations often did. "we are called the redhawks." we. well - caiaphas didn't consider herself a redhawk anymore than the redhawks considered themselves an eyjolfur - she had assimilated well into their lives, and they had accepted her with more grace than she would have accepted an outsider, but still, that is exactly what she was: an outsider.

"i was looking for fire; you wouldn't miss her, she's red --" and not at all inconspicuous, caiaphas thought wryly. perhaps a bit belatedly it occurred to the siren queen that maybe, fire's disappearance was not a casual jaunt - the prospect of her being whisked away, killed, mauled, whatever, was very real.

the only question was, who?
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave - by Caiaphas - November 04, 2018, 05:10 PM