Stone Circle another day, another question
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was greeted by the female who instantly got to the point. The alpha female was surprised to hear that there was a pack at Blacktail Deer Plateau. Wasn't that the territory of Morningside before they moved to the plains? Oh well, it seemed there was a new pack now. The female spoke of a youngster that she was looking for. Valette didn't know that name or someone with that description. It was probably seen on her face. "Welcome Grezig," she greeted after listening to her.

"I'm sorry but I don't know anyone with that name or can't really remember someone with that description," she spoke to her and look at bit upset about it. Valette sighed when the other said it was important to her. She tried to think of a group that passed by. There had been one group. "There was one group but I don't know if it was them? It was a long time ago. I only remember that they were a big group and we didn't have the room." She kind of blocked that out, as she didn't want to feel the guilt of sending away a mother with pups.

"It was too long ago so I can't remember what they looked like to be honest. The mother had a dark face I think?" Valette wished she could be of more help. "I hope that helps?," she offered kindly.
Messages In This Thread
another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - October 28, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - October 29, 2018, 06:49 AM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - October 29, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - October 29, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - October 31, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - October 31, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - October 31, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - November 01, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - November 04, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - November 05, 2018, 11:12 AM