Heron Lake Plateau Can't live without them, can't kill them with an axe
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
All good- I’m still out in a hotel after a gig so phone posts it is, heh.
WC: 540

It had been a tumultuous few days- beginning with Caiaphas’ bid for leadership, followed by her tiff with Colt, and then the return of Tegan who had informed her and Towhee that (good news!) Ceara had escaped Blackfeather but (horrible news!) Screech was still alive. Of course, Niamh was trying to hold herself together- and by now she’d actually begun to feel like backing out of the fight with Rosalyn and Ezrulie had actually been a solid choice, for someone who had had such a terrible string of days. She still felt strange, having quarreled with her mate, but she knew things would settle and they’d laugh about it, eventually. That was the side of mateship that was often hidden from the public and even from family members- but she assured herself it was normal, and things weren’t going to fall apart. At least, not in that area of her life. With reference to Screech...She still didn’t know what to think, nor did she know how to feel until Ceara had actually returned to them. Tension was so high it was palpable in every relationship she had in the pack, it seemed. But she did her best to reassure herself- Tegan was safe, she and Colt would be fine, Ceara would return home at some point and as for Screech...Well, that was one subject that couldn’t be touched, not until a final decision was made amongst them. If he was with Blackfeather, it could mean war...And with the onset of winter bringing cold, snow and misery to them, she wondered if it was even worth it. 

When she heard Quixote call for her, she assumed that Screech would be the topic of the conversation and that he and Raven were both looking for her. She responded ao he would know she was on her way, but took her time so that she didn’t stres her hind leg too much. Rosalyn had delivered a fairly good bitw to the dense muscle above her knee and just below her flank, but ahe would recover seamlessly as long as she didn’t push it too hard during the healing process which she hoped wouldn’t take more than a week or two. She was able to hunt still, of course, but reserved her leg’s mobility for that and didn’t feel too bad making her way toward where Quixote had summoned her at a more relaxed pace than normal. 

Raven wasn’t with him, and he looked tense, as though he was reluctant to speak, and troubles. Immediately her thoughts went to the words that Colt had spoken and she assumed then that the topic wasn’t Screech, but Colt. Her ears turned back apologetically and she shrugged. ”Before you say anything...I’ve already spoken with him.” She began, and shook her head. ”He’s...Well you know how he is. Can’t keep his trap shut at the best of times- but I want you to know I’d never pull a Caiaphas- trust me.” She said earnestly. ”I’m sorry...How...How are you guys doing? You heard the news from Tegan I’m assuming?” She asked then, concerned they might have been rattled by the whole thing, and oblivious to the true reason Quixote had called her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't live without them, can't kill them with an axe - by RIP Niamh - November 10, 2018, 02:29 AM
QQ - by Quixote - November 10, 2018, 07:54 PM