Heron Lake Plateau Can't live without them, can't kill them with an axe
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
WC: 300
As soon as Quixote said a very distinct ‘no’, she hissed through her teeth in frustration and grief and began to pace like a caged animal. One ear was turned toward him as he spoke, but she couldn’t stand still. Her breaths were slow and deep, as though at any minute she was about to roar as loud as a lion, and her muscles were pulled taught, ready to spring at an instant. But Quixote did not pull the trigger that would release her- instead, he told her to go home so that he could “poke around.” Even the wording suggested negligence.  

She shook her head. She didn’t want to go against him, as he was the alpha- but Colt’s words rang in her head...And she understood what he meant, then. She had an opinion and it was one that was too stiff and sharp to choke down. 

”Ceara went missing without a trace and we sent four wolves out looking for her. All four of them are back now,” She said, referring to Colt, Raven, Rory and Tegan. She was trying to be as reasonable as possible, even though her nerves were begging her to get hysteric. She swallowed audibly. ”We know Ambrose is injured, possibly dying. Why is it you were fine with sending four wolves out for Ceara who’d just disappeared, and you won’t even allow one to go searching for Ambrose? What makes her life worth so much more than Ambrose’s? Tegan even went to Blackfeather for fuck’s sake. If that’s not more risky than a cougar, then I don’t know what is.” She said. She felt she had a solid defense. ”I’ll take someone if you want. I won’t go farther than I can travel in a day. But I can not do nothing.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't live without them, can't kill them with an axe - by RIP Niamh - November 10, 2018, 07:24 PM
QQ - by Quixote - November 10, 2018, 07:54 PM