Blackbeak Bluff and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
he was polite enough - minus the stare. caiaphas supposed if she had to be entertaining men, that his presence was preferable. she had always liked the cheeky men — it was one of the few reasons she had made a terrible nereides matriarch. 

he shared just enough for the sylph to devise her own conclusions about just which pack he heralded from - she said little else, though allowed a curt dip of her head in rejoinder.  

vale, stranger. the matriarch purled, watching as his long form turned to depart. she would linger a little longer — there was a cache or two that required her attention.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 18, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 02, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 10, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 11, 2018, 11:21 AM