Horizon Ridge i gave you everything, but then you wanted more
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the sound was well behind the sylph as she made inland; her destination would be the flat plains where nature (or perhaps some preordained order) had seen fit to break her family. from there perhaps the siren would find the pieces needed to reassemble the fractured story of their lives — if she could only just get closure. 

a wolf clad in the customary agouti of her species was moving through the woods ahead, and Caiaphas might have elected to pass the specter silently, save it appeared the maven had turned inland and towards her. caiaphas perceived a strange urgency in that stranger, one which arrested any thoughts she had of slipping off undetected. 

as she suspected grezig had designs to intercept her; she drew her gaze across the stern features of the northerner, readying herself for the resigned role of explaining her presence here. instead, the urgency of grezig’s steps accompanied the tone of her voice — a chill settled across caiaphas like an icy cloak as she registered what had been spoken. 

she was at once both weak and filled with hellfire. her stomach bucked and dropped, her eyes lifting in intense alarm. she tried to hide the shaking of her voice but it was a thin sheath of an attempt. where is he? she half-cried, her blood coursing through a body that scarcely seemed fit to hold her upright— take me to him — now.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i gave you everything, but then you wanted more - by Caiaphas - December 03, 2018, 11:16 AM