Firefly Glen a bigger man than you, he stepped on me
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
as he stared into that muted landscape, it made him feel as desolate and turned over as the snow. arcturus, on the cusp of reaching maturity but still very much a child, grappled hard with the emotion of defeat that racked him. it was far too big an opponent for so inexperienced and soft a boy; in the end it steamrolled him like an avalanche, and might have teabagged him too as it went.

he looked up as a form approached; its presence lingering tentatively in his peripheral. a lean, young wolf - not so different in age from himself -- wrapped softly in shades of silver and pewter. arcturus could only manage a quiet waver of his tail, noticing guiltily that it appeared the boy had none. he looked away abruptly, hoping winterbourne had not caught the surprise that flitted in and out of his features.

as much as he wanted to say something, anything at all, he was still too taken by surprise (and maybe a bit of melancholy) to speak.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 06, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 28, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - January 07, 2019, 10:16 PM